Makes approx 30 pcs | Prep Time: 45 Mins | Cooking Time: 15 Mins
450g plain flour and some extra for rolling
1 tsp salt
1 420g can Ayam Brand™ Button Mushroom, finely chopped
3 tbsp. oil
4 shallots finely chopped
4 stalks spring onions
250g cabbage finely chopped
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
1. Heat a pan and lightly fry all the filling ingredients for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine flour and salt to mix well and pour water to mix into smooth dough. Wrap in cling film and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Divide dough into 30-35 small balls. Dust worktable surface and roll into 2.5inch rounds.
4. Dust flour in between sheets to prevent from sticking.
COOKING THE DUMPLING
5. Spoon some filling into the wrap, fold in half and seal edges
6. You can cook them in boiling water(for 3-5 mins until dumpling floats to surface) or alternatively, you can also cover and pan fry over medium heat with oil with a little water until skin is cooked and bottom is crisp.
7. Serve with julienne ginger and black vinegar.
*Alternatively, you can use store bought dumpling wraps